Get Involved – Volunteer Opportunities
Several volunteer opportunities allow individuals or groups to get involved with Snack Pak 4 Kids.
You can VIEW OUR CALENDAR for scheduled events.
Pack bags for backpacks
6pm on Tuesday nights. (see calendar for dates)
Our warehouse is located in downtown Amarillo at 701 E 5th
(SE 5th & Johnson) (map)
PICK UP EMPTY TOTES:
We need volunteers to pick up empty totes on Monday mornings from 10am-noon and Wednesday 8:30am to 11am as well as deliver to our warehouse downtown (701 SE 5th). We will pick up every other Monday on the weeks we pack bags. You will need to furnish your own vehicle.
Help in the warehouse
- Loading, filling, or sorting food orders for churches or communities
- Managing inventory and sorting donated food
- Delivering totes to schools on Wednesday or Thursday mornings
(must use your own vehicle)
- Tuesday 8 to 11 or Wed 1 to 4
Conduct a peanut butter or pop tart drive
This is a great way for your church, work, civic group, girl or boy scout troop, or business to get involved and help.
- We use 2,000 18 oz or smaller jars of peanut butter smooth or crunchy every month.
- We need 8,000 individual packs of 2 pop tarts any flavor every month.
- Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
Chick-fil-A Spirit Night
- First Tuesday of every month is Chick-fil-A night at Georgia and Coulter location
- % of total sales from 5pm to 8pm
- Place announcement in your church bulletin or other media to advertise
Secure donors or sponsors for schools on waiting list.
For more information, call 806-342-6190 or use our contact form.